Premium Australian Made FRAGRANCE OIL - 50, 100, 250, 500 ml / 1.7, 3.4, 8.5, 16.9 fl oz | FOR MAKING Candles, Melts, Potpourri, Incense, Reed Diffuser Oils, Soaps, Lotions and other DIY Bath & Body products
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 15 - 29 and get 5% off
- Buy 30 - 49 and get 10% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 15% off
- Buy 100 - 500 and get 20% off
Be creative and make your own candles, melts, potpourri, incense, reed diffuser oils, soaps, lotions and other bath & body products using our Australian made premium quality fragrance oils that are also great for oil burners!
Create a relaxing atmosphere & harmony for your home, holiday, parties, celebrations or workplace with our long lasting top-shelf fragranced oils supplied by ARNIVAL!
The products you make with our fragrance oils are a perfect gift idea, wedding bomboniere, favour for religious ceremonies or great for refreshment, relaxation, romance, festivals, functions, weddings, events and for any occasion!
Our hand crafted fragrant oils are perfect for making candles, melts, potpourri, incense, reed diffuser oils, soaps, lotions, other bath and body products and ideal for use in oil burners!
AUSTRALIAN OWNED AND MADE FROM PREMIUM QUALITY INGREDIENTS
Choose from 117 fragrances! View Available Fragrances
More crafts supplies are available in our other listings.
1x Bottle of Fragrant Oil - Filled with your chosen fragrance oil concentrate
Candle Wax (Vegetable and Paraffin), Soap, Lotion/Body Safe, Diffuser Base, Potpourri, Incense, Bath Oils, Bath Gels
View Fragrance Oil Compatibility or use the dropdown menu of the 'Scent' option/variation to see the application suitability! Note: A few oils are not body safe, please check carefully!
Suitable for various applications
50 ml (1.7 fl oz)
100 ml (3.4 fl oz)
250 ml (8.5 fl oz)
500 ml (16.9 fl oz)
- Our fragrant oils are the must-have aromatic ingredient for your DIY craft projects, from personal care to air freshener products to keep home, work and other environments smelling great.
- We fill the bottle with your chosen favourite fragrance oil and on request we can also blend 2 different fragrances to make a unique scent.
- We stock the highest quality fragrance oils that are a complex mixture of fragrance materials. Some fragrance oils due to the nature of their raw materials may discolour the finished products, which is normal.
- All of our fragrance oils are manufactured in Australia.
- None of our fragrance oils are tested on animals.
- Our fragrances comply with the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards.
- All of our fragrances undergo a triple-check quality assurance program before we sell them to you. We take the time to test each batch of fragrance in finished products to ensure quality and scent throw.
- Our fragrances are PREMIUM GRADE; not the diluted, cheap grades sold by many companies.
- All of our fragrance & diffuser oils are packaged in phthalate-free, recyclable, PET plastic bottles.
- Made in Australia and supplied by ARNIVAL
- View Available Fragrances or use the dropdown menu of the 'Scent' option/variation to see the note description of a scent!
- The product photos are for illustration only. The actual colour of the fragrance oil depends on the chosen scent and some oils may have slight discolouration, which is normal. In the 'Size' option/variation you are able to select the volume of your oil.
- The intensity of the scent in the finished products and release time depend on the mixing ratio and the usage.
- The fragrance oils are formulations of our Australian fragrance oil manufacturer and are not part of and have no association with any other product of the same or similar name. The designer 'Type' fragrance oils are only interpretations of the original genuine designer fragrances. Our advertised fragrances are NOT designer perfumes. They are fragrance oils used in our products and intended for making candles, soaps, diffuser oils and other products. Please do not confuse these versions with the originals. Arnival has no affiliation with the designers nor the manufacturers of the originals, who own the name trademarks and copyrights. The designer 'Type' name is to describe the character of the particular scent, not to confuse or mislead the customer or infringe on the manufacturer/designer's name and trademark.
Information, recommendations & safety
> Never use fragrance oils directly on your skin; they must be diluted in a product or solvent first.
> Never consume any of our fragrance oils.
> Keep out of reach of children and pets.
> ARNIVAL is not responsible for the products that you make with our supplies.
> Due to the fact that our fragrances are 100% concentrated, we suggest that you test our fragrances in finished products before you make any conclusions about our fragrances.
> Always test fragrance in all applications. We do not take responsibility for our test results differing from your test results. ARNIVAL is not responsible for any finished products made with our raw ingredients.
> A fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product. Always test fragrances thoroughly in your finished product before deciding to purchase in bulk.
> Shelf-life for fragrance ranges from 6 months to 1 year, depending on storage conditions.
> To obtain the full effect of cold and hot throw allow candles to cure (set for a few days) to allow all fragrance notes to come alive. You will then get the full olfactory makeup of the fragrance.
> Citrus fragrances may have a fuel-like smell when burning. We suggest that you pour candles with citrus notes at the lowest possible temperature.
> Fragrances may discolour bath and body products. In the event that a fragrance has a vanilla content, it may tend to discolour bath and body products, soaps and candles. Please test thoroughly, as this can happen in both the short and long term. Stability testing will be required of the customer in order to get the desired results.
> ARNIVAL sources only the finest fragrance oils in Australia. Because we buy in bulk, with this competitive advantage we pass on the bulk savings to you.
> All fragrance sales are final. We suggest that you test sample sizes and small quantities before ordering larger quantities.
Handling and safety information on care and use of oils
* Do not swallow/ingest.
* Keep out of reach of children and pets.
* Do not use on skin - irritation may occur.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* Care should be taken not to spill the liquid on any surface. Do not allow liquid to come into contact with textiles or finished surfaces. It may damage some surfaces if it comes into prolonged contact. If spillage occurs, wipe away residues and spills immediately with a damp cloth.
* Keep away from wood and plastic surfaces. Do not spill on painted or porous surfaces.
* Do not light the liquid.
* Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat and open flame. Store in a cool, dark place.
Please note: The accessories and decorations in the pictures are not included in the sale, unless specified otherwise. The colour may slightly differ from the one shown in the photo to ensure uniqueness. The photos speak for themselves, however in some cases the actual colour of the product can be different from the one shown in the picture due to the setting of your computer display’s appearance or camera lighting & quality.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Showing reviews 1-10 of 15 | Next
Candles Happy customer
Posted by Unknown on 31st Dec 2019
Have bought them a few times and the scents are beautiful and are long lasting and the delivery is quick.You will not be disappointed.
Posted by Nettybear on 12th Sep 2019
As per usual this company has never let me down. All I can say is how I am treated. I love the smells that they produce - their is always a different fragrance for your choosing. Customer service is A1 and delivery on time.
Posted by Simon Murray on 6th Sep 2019
Very highly scented. Better than the ones you buy in department stores. Excellent choice of fragrances.
Posted by lois reed on 26th Aug 2019
This smells just like the mark jacobs fragrance would definitely buy again
Posted by Jeanette Winchester on 23rd Aug 2019
This is my go to Seller! Just love their choice of a huge variety of fragrances.........I use to use melts and now I buy oils for my diffuser I am very happy with this Seller!
Oh so good
Posted by Unknown on 12th Aug 2019
Great item which enhances the car dash and is so sweet to smell
Posted by Deirdre on 7th Aug 2019
All the oils smell so Yummy some stronger than others. I have added a few drops to my melts that have been burning for awhile and it boosts their fragrance and allows me to burn them for a longer period and still smell nice. Good value.
Posted by karen on 30th Jul 2019
I have brought 9 different scents in the premium oil and i like most of them a couple weren't very strong smelling but overall great product
Posted by Netty on 21st Jun 2019
Since I have found this company online I will not buy from anyone one else (though I did try various shops as well) - They have never let me down from putting in an order to the delivery to my door in great timely manner. The various fragments you can get it is up to you.....I started off with melts and now I am a diffuser Gal....
Posted by Kristine Lord on 21st Dec 2018
As always very happy with the products and service.
Will definitely be buying more.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 15 | Next