Unscented 100% SOY WAX CANDLE - LARGE - 110 hour burn | Glass Jar with Lid
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 15 - 29 and get 10% off
- Buy 30 - 49 and get 15% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 - 500 and get 25% off
Create a relaxing atmosphere & harmony for your home, holiday, parties, celebrations or workplace with our long lasting top-shelf 100% soy wax candles hand made by ARNIVAL!
Perfect gift idea, wedding bomboniere, favour for ceremonies or great for refreshment, relaxation, romance, festivals, functions, weddings and events!
Our hand poured unscented soy wax candles are great for any occasion for indoor and outdoor use. Light up your day!
AUSTRALIAN OWNED AND MADE FROM PREMIUM QUALITY INGREDIENTS
Choose from 13 colours! Small and medium size candles are also available in our other listings.
1x Unscented 100% soy wax container candle - Dyed with your chosen colour
Clear glass jar with knob lid
Size & Weight:
Large - 18 cm high (14 cm without the lid) x 10 cm diameter (7.1 (5.5) x 3.9 inches)
650 ml (22 fl oz) / 600 g (21.2 ounces) excluding the jar
Around 110 hour burning time
- This handmade scentless soy candle is a must-have decorative accessory for your home and work environments. All glass candles are individually handcrafted, packaged and come with a lid.
- For our candles we use high quality natural 100% soy wax. Soy wax is simply the best on the market. It burns cleaner and slower, therefore it will last longer. It is a natural product derived from soy beans, non-toxic and contains no paraffin or petroleum. It is biodegradable (cleans up with soap and water) and a renewable resource.
- We add your chosen favourite colour and on request we can also blend 2 different ones to make a unique colour.
- We use quality dyes
- For this product line, the containers are premium quality clear glass jars with knob lids. These transparent jars transform the glow of the candles into a warm aura. They reveal the beauty of both coloured and natural candles and are more attractive, as the candle light glows right through.
- For your empty jars we welcome refill requests or you could reuse them for storage of various items, e.g. beads, bath salts, cookies & biscuits, etc.
- The small candles are ideal bombonieres or favours for weddings and religious ceremonies. They also are a great choice for a first time purchase, if you would like to try our candles first, before you buy a bigger candle.
- The wick is 100% cotton, made out of all natural fibres and it contains NO lead or other harmful metals.
- Handmade in Australia by ARNIVAL
- The product photos are for illustration only. The actual colour and shade of the wax varies from pour to pour and batch to batch to ensure individuality. In the 'Colour' option/variation you are able to select the colour of your candle. Natural (Cream White) candles are free of colouring.
- The burn time depends on usage. The stated time is an approximate estimate.
- On some occasions, you may notice some variations in the colour and look of the soy candles. One is “Frosting”, that is when small whitish crystals form on the top of the wax or the sides of the jar. It is very normal for 100% soy wax with no other additives. This does not affect how the candle burns. We try to minimise this as much as possible by controlling the environment, where and how we pour the wax, etc. To eliminate this, we could use additives but we won’t because we only make 100% soy wax candles. Some colours (especially darker) may frost over time, on natural/cream white candles it is not that noticeable. You may also notice so-called “wet spots” that are patches or spots that look like air or a wet spot between the wax and the glass. The spots that you see are not really wet spots. They are caused by shrinkage and air bubbles that occur while the wax is cooling inside the jar. Part of the wax pulls away from the glass and sticks to the jar giving it this look. Wet spots are extremely common, even in very expensive candle lines. These spots can also be caused by both outside and inside climate changes, during transportation or the air-conditioning in a room. Frosting and Wet Spots do NOT affect the performance of the candle in any way, just the aesthetic appeal. Please consider these when purchasing. Thank you for understanding.
> Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting.
> Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
> Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
> Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
Handling and Safety Information on care and use of candles
To prevent fire, hazard and injury:
* Burn candle within sight.
* Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
* Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
* Never leave a burning candle unattended.
* Container may become hot.
* To avoid accidental unwanted marks on your surfaces and tables, we recommend placing your candle on a glass/ceramic tray, plate or coaster.
* Use caution when moving the candle, to avoid injuries and damage to the surface.
* Do not swallow/ingest.
* Keep out of reach of children and pets.
* Do not use on skin - irritation may occur.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* Care should be taken not to spill the melted wax on any surface. Do not allow melted wax to come into contact with textiles or finished surfaces. It may damage some surfaces if it comes into prolonged contact. If spillage occurs, wipe away residues and spills immediately with a damp cloth.
* Keep away from wood and plastic surfaces. Do not spill on painted or porous surfaces.
* Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat and open flame. Store in a cool, dark place.
Please note: The accessories and decorations in the pictures are not included in the sale, unless specified otherwise. The colour may slightly differ from the one shown in the photo to ensure uniqueness. The photos speak for themselves, however in some cases the actual colour of the product can be different from the one shown in the picture due to the setting of your computer display’s appearance or camera lighting & quality.