Highly Scented 100% SOY WAX TEA LIGHT CANDLES - 50 hour burn | 10 Clear Cup Tealights with Box
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 15 - 29 and get 10% off
- Buy 30 - 49 and get 20% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 30% off
- Buy 100 - 199 and get 35% off
- Buy 200 - 499 and get 45% off
Create a relaxing atmosphere & harmony for your home, holiday, parties, celebrations or workplace with our long lasting top-shelf 100% soy wax tea light candles hand made by ARNIVAL!
Perfect gift idea, wedding bomboniere, favour for ceremonies or great for refreshment, relaxation, romance, festivals, functions, weddings and events! Light up your day!
Our hand poured highly scented soy wax candles are great for any occasion for indoor and outdoor use or simply put the candle (not burning) in your linen cupboard, closet, toilet and other enclosed places to keep them smelling fresh!
AUSTRALIAN OWNED AND MADE FROM PREMIUM QUALITY INGREDIENTS
Choose from 117 fragrances! View Available Fragrances
10x Scented 100% soy wax tealight candles in a pack - Highly fragranced with your chosen scent
Complimentary gift box (colour depends on stock availability)
Size & Weight:
2 cm high x 3.9 cm diameter (0.8 x 1.5 inches)
15 g (0.5 oz) each / 150 g (5.3 ounces) a pack of 10 excluding the cup
Around 5 hour burn time each / 50hr a pack
- This handmade fragrant soy candle is a must-have decorative aromatic air freshener accessory to keep home and work environments smelling great. All container candles are individually handcrafted, packaged and come in a decorative box.
- For our candles we use high quality natural 100% soy wax which provides a superior scent throw with maximum scent dispersion. Soy wax is simply the best on the market. It burns cleaner and slower, therefore it will last longer. It is a natural product derived from soy beans, non-toxic and contains no paraffin or petroleum. It is biodegradable (cleans up with soap and water) and a renewable resource.
- We add your chosen favourite fragrance and on request we can also blend 2 different fragrances to make a unique scent.
- We use the highest quality fragrance oils that are a complex mixture of fragrance materials. Some fragrance oils due to the nature of their raw materials may discolour the wax, which is normal.
- For this product line, the containers are premium quality clear cups that are 100% flame retardant polycarbonate. These transparent cups transform the glow of the candles into a warm aura. They reveal the beauty of both coloured and natural candles and are more attractive, as the candle light glows right through. They stay cooler and are safe to touch.
- Our stylish boxes come in 6 colours and are 25x8.4x2.5cm with a clear display window on the front, giving a preview to the tea lights.
- Tealights are ideal bombonieres or favours for weddings and religious ceremonies. They also are a great choice for a first time purchase, if you would like to try an unknown fragrance first, before you buy a bigger candle.
- The wick is 100% cotton, made out of all natural fibres and it contains NO lead or other harmful metals.
- Handmade in Australia by ARNIVAL
- View Available Fragrances or use the dropdown menu of the 'Scent' option/variation to see the note description of a scent!
- The product photos are for illustration only. The actual colour of the wax depends on the chosen scent and varies from pour to pour and batch to batch to ensure individuality. In the 'Colour' option/variation you are able to select the colour of your candle, either Natural (Cream White) or Coloured. Natural candles are free of colouring, but some fragrance oils may discolour the wax anyway. For a coloured candle, the wax is dyed to resemble the character of the fragrance.
- The burn/release time depends on usage. The stated time is an approximate estimate.
- The fragrance oils are formulations of our Australian fragrance oil manufacturer and are not part of and have no association with any other product of the same or similar name. The designer 'Type' fragrance oils are only interpretations of the original genuine designer fragrances. Our advertised fragrances are NOT designer perfumes. They are fragrance oils used in our products and intended for making candles, soaps, diffuser oils and other products. Please do not confuse these versions with the originals. Arnival has no affiliation with the designers nor the manufacturers of the originals, who own the name trademarks and copyrights. The designer 'Type' name is to describe the character of the particular scent, not to confuse or mislead the customer or infringe on the manufacturer/designer's name and trademark.
- On some occasions, you may notice some variations in the colour and look of the soy candles. One is “Frosting”, that is when small whitish crystals form on the top of the wax or the sides of the jar. It is very normal for 100% soy wax with no other additives. This does not affect how the candle burns. We try to minimise this as much as possible by controlling the environment, where and how we pour the wax, etc. To eliminate this, we could use additives but we won’t because we only make 100% soy wax candles. Some colours (especially darker) may frost over time, on natural/cream white candles it is not that noticeable. You may also notice so-called “wet spots” that are patches or spots that look like air or a wet spot between the wax and the glass. The spots that you see are not really wet spots. They are caused by shrinkage and air bubbles that occur while the wax is cooling inside the jar. Part of the wax pulls away from the glass and sticks to the jar giving it this look. Wet spots are extremely common, even in very expensive candle lines. These spots can also be caused by both outside and inside climate changes, during transportation or the air-conditioning in a room. Frosting and Wet Spots do NOT affect the performance of the candle in any way, just the aesthetic appeal. Please consider these when purchasing. Thank you for understanding.
> Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting.
> Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
> Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
> Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
> Place your candle in a high traffic area with good air circulation or near the door. The fragrance will evaporate into the air.
Handling and Safety Information on care and use of candles
To prevent fire, hazard and injury:
* Burn candle within sight.
* Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
* Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
* Never leave a burning candle unattended.
* Container may become hot.
* To avoid accidental unwanted marks on your surfaces and tables, we recommend placing your candle on a glass/ceramic tray, plate or coaster.
* Use caution when moving the candle, to avoid injuries and damage to the surface.
* Do not swallow/ingest.
* Keep out of reach of children and pets.
* Do not use on skin - irritation may occur.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* Care should be taken not to spill the melted wax on any surface. Do not allow melted wax to come into contact with textiles or finished surfaces. It may damage some surfaces if it comes into prolonged contact. If spillage occurs, wipe away residues and spills immediately with a damp cloth.
* Keep away from wood and plastic surfaces. Do not spill on painted or porous surfaces.
* Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat and open flame. Store in a cool, dark place.
Please note: The accessories and decorations in the pictures are not included in the sale, unless specified otherwise. The colour may slightly differ from the one shown in the photo to ensure uniqueness. The photos speak for themselves, however in some cases the actual colour of the product can be different from the one shown in the picture due to the setting of your computer display’s appearance or camera lighting & quality.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Posted by Unknown on 29th May 2020
I would order these again. Excellent delivery service
Amazing Tea Lights
Posted by Donna on 19th May 2020
My best friend purchased some tea lights and raved about them
So I ordered the coconut lime Punch fragrance Tea Lights
They are beautiful and my whole house smells like I'm on holiday in Hawaii
Posted by Sarah-Jane on 11th May 2020
Love the Peony and Lychee. Smells great.
Love the Peony.
Posted by Unknown on 6th Feb 2020
Loving the peony fragrance. Keep making it please. Also thank you fit the gift.
Posted by Sarah-Jane on 29th Nov 2019
Reminds me of the old fragrances when I was young. Takes me back. They are beautiful.
Posted by Unknown on 28th Nov 2019
Long lasting, non-toxic and with a lovely scent that gently permeates the apartment.
Posted by Unknown on 6th Nov 2019
Long lasting with a delicate scent.
Posted by Catherine on 3rd Jun 2019
Bought the Jasmine scented candles and what a beautiful scent. Also great burning time. Will definitely be back again for more.
when only the best will do
Posted by Caroline Edwards on 11th Mar 2019
thank you for supplying such gorgeous tea lights and fragrant wax melts .... delivery was excellent. i will certainly be back for more.
soy wax tea light
Posted by Geoff.Ryan on 9th Aug 2018
I was very happy with my items quality and presentation. Also for their custom service which I would rate in my top 5 buyers of all time and I have bought 0ver 3000 items in a 17 year buying spree with Ebay