Highly Scented 100% SOY WAX MELT BLOCK - 100hr burn Scent Bar | Natural Fragrant Candle Tarts for Oil Burners, Wax Warmers and Electric Melters
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 15 - 29 and get 5% off
- Buy 30 - 49 and get 10% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 15% off
- Buy 100 - 500 and get 20% off
Create a relaxing atmosphere & harmony for your home, holiday, parties, celebrations or workplace with our long lasting top-shelf 100% soy wax melts hand made by ARNIVAL!
Perfect gift idea, wedding bomboniere, favour for religious ceremonies or great for refreshment, relaxation, romance, festivals, functions, weddings, events and for any occasion!
Our hand poured highly scented soy wax melts are great for oil burners, electric melters and wax tart warmers for indoor and outdoor use or simply put the unwrapped melt in your linen cupboard, closet, toilet and other enclosed places to keep them smelling fresh!
AUSTRALIAN OWNED AND MADE FROM PREMIUM QUALITY INGREDIENTS
Choose from 93 fragrances! View Available Fragrances
You could also create your own unique scents by mixing & matching different scented melts!
1x Scented 100% soy wax melt (wickless candle tart) - Highly fragranced with your chosen scent
Easy to use
Break apart block bar design to break the melt off as required or to mix and match different scents
Size & Weight:
15 x 7 x 1 cm (5.9 x 2.8 x 0.4 inches)
Approximately 100 g (3.5 ounces)
Around 100 hour burn time
- This handmade fragrant melt block is a must-have aromatic air freshener to keep home and work environments smelling great. All candle melts are individually handcrafted, packaged and come in a handy ziplock bag to retain the scent and for easy handling and storage.
- For our melts we use high quality natural 100% soy wax which provides a superior scent throw with maximum scent dispersion. Soy wax is simply the best on the market. It burns cleaner and slower, therefore it will last longer. It is a natural product derived from soy beans, non-toxic and contains no paraffin or petroleum. It is biodegradable (cleans up with soap and water) and a renewable resource.
- We add your chosen favourite fragrance and on request we can also blend 2 different fragrances to make a unique scent.
- We use the highest quality fragrance oils that are a complex mixture of fragrance materials. Some fragrance oils due to the nature of their raw materials may discolour the wax, which is normal.
- Handmade in Australia by ARNIVAL
- View Available Fragrances or use the dropdown menu of the 'Scent' option/variation to see the note description of a scent!
- The product photos are for illustration only. The actual colour of the wax depends on the chosen scent and varies from pour to pour and batch to batch to ensure individuality. In the 'Colour' option/variation you are able to select the colour of your melt, either Natural (Cream White) or Coloured. Natural melts are free of colouring, but some fragrance oils may discolour the wax anyway. For a coloured melt, the wax is dyed to resemble the character of the fragrance.
- The burn/release time depends on usage. The stated time is an approximate estimate.
- The fragrance oils are formulations of our Australian fragrance oil manufacturer and are not part of and have no association with any other product of the same or similar name. The designer 'Type' fragrance oils are only interpretations of the original genuine designer fragrances. Our advertised fragrances are NOT designer perfumes. They are fragrance oils used in our products and intended for making candles, soaps, diffuser oils and other products. Please do not confuse these versions with the originals. Arnival has no affiliation with the designers nor the manufacturers of the originals, who own the name trademarks and copyrights. The designer 'Type' name is to describe the character of the particular scent, not to confuse or mislead the customer or infringe on the manufacturer/designer's name and trademark.
- To provide the lowest prices for our products, we post the melt(s) by economy post (except for multiple or bulk orders). We do our best to package your order well. The item is handled by Australia post and sometimes the packages sent by economy service can get slightly damaged in the delivery process. If your melt block arrives slightly chipped, cracked or broken, please do not worry! This does not influence the effectiveness of your item. You will need to break your melt block into pieces anyway. For peace of mind, to avoid melt breakage, we recommend choosing express post so that we can send your product in a more protected way. Please consider this when purchasing. Thank you for understanding.
Directions on how to use wax melts with an oil burner (warmer)
> Break the melt off as required.
> Place the piece of melt into the top of the tart warmer/burner and heat the wax with an unscented tealight candle that is placed underneath the bowl/dish. Alternatively you can use an electric heat source (electric burner). The wax will gently melt and the scent will diffuse through the environment.
> Do not add water and use caution when moving the burner, to avoid injuries and damage to the surface.
> To prevent accidental unwanted marks on your surfaces and tables, we recommend placing your burner on a glass/ceramic tray, plate or coaster.
> Place your burner in a high traffic area with good air circulation or near the door. The fragrance will evaporate into the air.
> The wax does not evaporate, so you will need to discard it once the scent has gone. You can either pour it out while still melted or you can let it set and slide it out from the burner later. If you find it difficult to remove the set wax, place it in your fridge for few hours. The wax will shrink and slide out easily.
> A new chunk of wax can be added to your burner as desired. Feel free to experiment and mix & match different scents for a better experience!
Handling and safety information on care and use of scent bars
* Do not swallow/ingest.
* Keep out of reach of children and pets.
* Do not use on skin - irritation may occur.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* Care should be taken not to spill the melted wax on any surface. Do not allow melted wax to come into contact with textiles or finished surfaces. It may damage some surfaces if it comes into prolonged contact. If spillage occurs, wipe away residues and spills immediately with a damp cloth.
* Keep away from wood and plastic surfaces. Do not spill on painted or porous surfaces.
* Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat and open flame. Store in a cool, dark place.
Please note: The accessories and decorations in the pictures are not included in the sale, unless specified otherwise. The colour may slightly differ from the one shown in the photo to ensure uniqueness. The photos speak for themselves, however in some cases the actual colour of the product can be different from the one shown in the picture due to the setting of your computer display’s appearance or camera lighting & quality.
Posted by Tiana Herringe on 9th Jul 2018
Vanilla, patchouli & sandlewood fragrance is very nice. Quite strong so it scents the whole house wich i like.
Posted by lynette kelly on 15th Jun 2018
these are great candle
s and melts the smell are devine
Soy Wax Melts
Posted by Unknown on 16th Apr 2018
Easy to separate, and use
Lovely scent wafts through the house (longer
than the recommended time)
Long lasting fragrances
Posted by Cathy Madsen on 12th Jan 2018
I find these melts are perfect for me and my home. I need a fragrance choice that reaches through the house but not be overpowering due to sensitivities.
After trying several varieties I have reordered my favourites multiple times and they are always long lasting and consistent.