Highly Scented 100% SOY WAX CANDLE - SMALL - 30 hour burn | Glass Jar with Lid
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 15 - 29 and get 10% off
- Buy 30 - 49 and get 20% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 30% off
- Buy 100 - 199 and get 35% off
- Buy 200 - 499 and get 45% off
Create a relaxing atmosphere & harmony for your home, holiday, parties, celebrations or workplace with our long lasting top-shelf 100% soy wax candles hand made by ARNIVAL!
Perfect gift idea, wedding bomboniere, favour for ceremonies or great for refreshment, relaxation, romance, festivals, functions, weddings and events! Light up your day!
Our hand poured highly scented soy wax candles are great for any occasion for indoor and outdoor use or simply put the jar candle with the lid off (not burning) in your linen cupboard, closet, toilet and other enclosed places to keep them smelling fresh!
AUSTRALIAN OWNED AND MADE FROM PREMIUM QUALITY INGREDIENTS
Choose from 93 fragrances! View Available Fragrances
Medium and large size candles are also available in our other listings.
1x Scented 100% soy wax container candle - Highly fragranced with your chosen scent
Clear glass jar with knob lid
Size & Weight:
Small - 11 cm high (8.6 cm without the lid) x 6 cm diameter (4.3 (3.4) x 2.4 inches)
135 ml (4.6 fl oz) / 120 g (4.2 ounces) excluding the jar
Around 30 hour burn time
- This handmade fragrant soy candle is a must-have decorative aromatic air freshener accessory to keep home and work environments smelling great. All glass candles are individually handcrafted, packaged and come with a lid to retain the scent.
- For our candles we use high quality natural 100% soy wax which provides a superior scent throw with maximum scent dispersion. Soy wax is simply the best on the market. It burns cleaner and slower, therefore it will last longer. It is a natural product derived from soy beans, non-toxic and contains no paraffin or petroleum. It is biodegradable (cleans up with soap and water) and a renewable resource.
- We add your chosen favourite fragrance and on request we can also blend 2 different fragrances to make a unique scent.
- We use the highest quality fragrance oils that are a complex mixture of fragrance materials. Some fragrance oils due to the nature of their raw materials may discolour the wax, which is normal.
- For this product line, the containers are premium quality clear glass jars with knob lids. These transparent jars transform the glow of the candles into a warm aura. They reveal the beauty of both coloured and natural candles and are more attractive, as the candle light glows right through.
- For your empty jars we welcome refill requests or you could reuse them for storage of various items, e.g. beads, bath salts, cookies & biscuits, etc.
- The small candles are ideal bombonieres or favours for weddings and religious ceremonies. They also are a great choice for a first time purchase, if you would like to try an unknown fragrance first, before you buy a bigger candle.
- The wick is 100% cotton, made out of all natural fibres and it contains NO lead or other harmful metals.
- Handmade in Australia by ARNIVAL
- View Available Fragrances or use the dropdown menu of the 'Scent' option/variation to see the note description of a scent!
- The product photos are for illustration only. The actual colour of the wax depends on the chosen scent and varies from pour to pour and batch to batch to ensure individuality. In the 'Colour' option/variation you are able to select the colour of your candle, either Natural (Cream White) or Coloured. Natural candles are free of colouring, but some fragrance oils may discolour the wax anyway. For a coloured candle, the wax is dyed to resemble the character of the fragrance.
- The burn/release time depends on usage. The stated time is an approximate estimate.
- The fragrance oils are formulations of our Australian fragrance oil manufacturer and are not part of and have no association with any other product of the same or similar name. The designer 'Type' fragrance oils are only interpretations of the original genuine designer fragrances. Our advertised fragrances are NOT designer perfumes. They are fragrance oils used in our products and intended for making candles, soaps, diffuser oils and other products. Please do not confuse these versions with the originals. Arnival has no affiliation with the designers nor the manufacturers of the originals, who own the name trademarks and copyrights. The designer 'Type' name is to describe the character of the particular scent, not to confuse or mislead the customer or infringe on the manufacturer/designer's name and trademark.
- On some occasions, you may notice some variations in the colour and look of the soy candles. One is “Frosting”, that is when small whitish crystals form on the top of the wax or the sides of the jar. It is very normal for 100% soy wax with no other additives. This does not affect how the candle burns. We try to minimise this as much as possible by controlling the environment, where and how we pour the wax, etc. To eliminate this, we could use additives but we won’t because we only make 100% soy wax candles. Some colours (especially darker) may frost over time, on natural/cream white candles it is not that noticeable. You may also notice so-called “wet spots” that are patches or spots that look like air or a wet spot between the wax and the glass. The spots that you see are not really wet spots. They are caused by shrinkage and air bubbles that occur while the wax is cooling inside the jar. Part of the wax pulls away from the glass and sticks to the jar giving it this look. Wet spots are extremely common, even in very expensive candle lines. These spots can also be caused by both outside and inside climate changes, during transportation or the air-conditioning in a room. Frosting and Wet Spots do NOT affect the performance of the candle in any way, just the aesthetic appeal. Please consider these when purchasing. Thank you for understanding.
> Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting.
> Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
> Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
> Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
> Place your candle in a high traffic area with good air circulation or near the door. The fragrance will evaporate into the air.
Handling and Safety Information on care and use of candles
To prevent fire, hazard and injury:
* Burn candle within sight.
* Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
* Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
* Never leave a burning candle unattended.
* Container may become hot.
* To avoid accidental unwanted marks on your surfaces and tables, we recommend placing your candle on a glass/ceramic tray, plate or coaster.
* Use caution when moving the candle, to avoid injuries and damage to the surface.
* Do not swallow/ingest.
* Keep out of reach of children and pets.
* Do not use on skin - irritation may occur.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* Care should be taken not to spill the melted wax on any surface. Do not allow melted wax to come into contact with textiles or finished surfaces. It may damage some surfaces if it comes into prolonged contact. If spillage occurs, wipe away residues and spills immediately with a damp cloth.
* Keep away from wood and plastic surfaces. Do not spill on painted or porous surfaces.
* Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat and open flame. Store in a cool, dark place.
Please note: The accessories and decorations in the pictures are not included in the sale, unless specified otherwise. The colour may slightly differ from the one shown in the photo to ensure uniqueness. The photos speak for themselves, however in some cases the actual colour of the product can be different from the one shown in the picture due to the setting of your computer display’s appearance or camera lighting & quality.