Highly Scented REED DIFFUSER OIL REFILL + 10 FREE STICKS - 50, 100, 250, 500 ml / 1.7, 3.4, 8.5, 16.9 fl oz | Home, Car, Workplace AIR FRESHENER
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 15 - 29 and get 5% off
- Buy 30 - 49 and get 10% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 15% off
- Buy 100 - 500 and get 20% off
Be creative and make your own reed diffuser or simply refill your empty jar with our diffuser oil! By purchasing refill bottles you save money as you don't have to buy the complete reed diffuser set again.
Create a relaxing atmosphere & harmony for your home, holiday, parties, celebrations or workplace with our long lasting top-shelf diffuser oils hand poured by ARNIVAL!
Diffusers are a perfect gift idea, wedding bomboniere, favour for religious ceremonies or great for refreshment, relaxation, romance, festivals, functions, weddings, events and for any occasion!
Our hand poured fragrant diffuser oils are great for indoor use in your bathroom, toilet, rooms, closet, linen cupboard, smaller spaces and other places (e.g. car) to keep them smelling fresh!
AUSTRALIAN OWNED AND MADE FROM PREMIUM QUALITY INGREDIENTS
Choose from 117 fragrances! View Available Fragrances
Various reed sticks and concentrated fragrance oils are available in our other listings.
1x Refill Bottle of Diffuser Oil - Filled with your chosen highly scented oil
10x Complimentary 3 x 200 mm natural reed sticks
Easy to use
No fire hazard
50 ml (1.7 fl oz)
100 ml (3.4 fl oz)
250 ml (8.5 fl oz)
500 ml (16.9 fl oz)
- Reed diffusers offer an attractive alternative to scented candles in situations where an open flame is not desired or permitted. The reeds soak up the diffuser oil and disperse the subtle scent into the surrounding air. Our fragrant diffuser oils are perfect for your reed diffuser/decorative aromatic air freshener to keep home, work and other environments smelling great.
- We fill the bottle with your chosen favourite fragranced oil and on request we can also blend 2 different fragrances to make a unique scent.
- We use the highest quality fragrance oils that are a complex mixture of fragrance materials. Some fragrance oils due to the nature of their raw materials may have discolouration, which is normal.
- All of our fragrance oils are manufactured in Australia.
- None of our fragrance oils are tested on animals.
- Our fragrances comply with the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards.
- All of our fragrances undergo a triple-check quality assurance program before we sell them to you. We take the time to test each batch of fragrance in finished products to ensure quality and scent throw.
- Our fragrances are PREMIUM GRADE; not the diluted, cheap grades sold by many companies.
- We use the best quality reed diffuser oil base which provides a superior scent throw for the diffuser with maximum scent dispersion.
- We stock premium diffuser sticks for use in our oils and can supply natural, black or coloured rattan sticks in various sizes.
- All of our fragrance & diffuser oils are packaged in phthalate-free, recyclable, PET plastic bottles.
- Made in Australia and hand poured by ARNIVAL
- View Available Fragrances or use the dropdown menu of the 'Scent' option/variation to see the note description of a scent!
- The product photos are for illustration only. The actual colour of the diffuser oil depends on the chosen scent and some fragrance oils may have slight discolouration, which is normal. In the 'Size' option/variation you are able to select the volume of your oil.
- The fragrance oils are formulations of our Australian fragrance oil manufacturer and are not part of and have no association with any other product of the same or similar name. The designer 'Type' fragrance oils are only interpretations of the original genuine designer fragrances. Our advertised fragrances are NOT designer perfumes. They are fragrance oils used in our products and intended for making candles, soaps, diffuser oils and other products. Please do not confuse these versions with the originals. Arnival has no affiliation with the designers nor the manufacturers of the originals, who own the name trademarks and copyrights. The designer 'Type' name is to describe the character of the particular scent, not to confuse or mislead the customer or infringe on the manufacturer/designer's name and trademark.
Directions on how to use a reed diffuser and the refill
> Remove the wood top or similar from your reed diffuser jar.
> Carefully remove the cap from the refill bottle and pour the desired amount into your jar.
> Place the wood top, etc. back onto your jar.
> Put the reed sticks included in your pack into the jar.
> Let the sticks absorb the oil, then flip them so that the saturated ends face upwards and the dry ends are submerged in the oil in the bottle.
> Use caution when flipping the sticks. It is advised to use a paper towel for handling.
> Before positioning your diffuser to its place, wipe the bottom of the bottle clean to avoid any damage to the surface. To avoid accidental unwanted marks on your surfaces and tables, we recommend placing your diffuser on a glass/ceramic tray, plate or coaster.
> Place your diffuser in an area with good air circulation or near the door, alternatively in enclosed spaces. It could be used indoors in your bathroom, toilet, room, wardrobe, linen cupboard, car, smaller spaces at home or work. The fragrance will evaporate into the air.
> Use caution when handling the diffuser.
> Avoid prolonged contact with high temperatures.
> By flipping the reeds you can control the intensity of the scent. For more fragrance, flip the sticks more often. The oil will evaporate faster.
> If you find the fragrance to be too strong for your space, you can remove a few reeds and store them for future use. Less reeds produce less scent.
> The setup is now complete. Enjoy!
Handling and safety information on care and use of oils
* Do not swallow/ingest.
* Keep out of reach of children and pets.
* Do not use on skin - irritation may occur.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* Care should be taken not to spill the liquid on any surface. Do not allow liquid to come into contact with textiles or finished surfaces. It may damage some surfaces if it comes into prolonged contact. If spillage occurs, wipe away residues and spills immediately with a damp cloth.
* Keep away from wood and plastic surfaces. Do not spill on painted or porous surfaces.
* Do not light the liquid.
* Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat and open flame. Store in a cool, dark place.
Please note: The accessories and decorations in the pictures are not included in the sale, unless specified otherwise. The colour may slightly differ from the one shown in the photo to ensure uniqueness. The photos speak for themselves, however in some cases the actual colour of the product can be different from the one shown in the picture due to the setting of your computer display’s appearance or camera lighting & quality.
Sensational products and service!
Posted by Aaron on 9th Nov 2018
Mum was getting tired of always buying a full Reed diffuser set. So I came across Arnival after a quick google search for a company that sold refills for reed diffusers.
I ordered the Lemongrass and Persian Lime and Coconut Lime scents - wow! They smell incredible and is everything we hoped they would be. I have since ordered different scents and we can’t wait for them to arrive.
Not only are the products of high quality, the service is sensational! It was a speedy dispatch, arrived well packaged and they have excellent communication. I will definitely be ordering from Arnival again. I highly recommend them!
Posted by Janine on 4th Sep 2018
I love these products my house smells so fresh. Also how quickly my order arrived.
Posted by Robertina on 6th Aug 2018
Smell is amazing and just like the real scent
Service great and really quick delivery
Will definitely be coming back
Great scent, great value
Posted by Sarah Voysey on 25th May 2018
Pleased to find a provider of quality diffuser oil refills. I really like the Verbena scent. Product arrived promptly and customer service is very good.
excellent smell, refreshing and pleasant
Posted by danijel on 27th Jan 2018
shipping to europe for two weeks what is okay. The smell is an excellent oil is dense without the alcoholic scent that others put into their products. For a great product price is super, I will order again. Thank you
Posted by Philip Huby on 15th Dec 2017
Very high quality oil. We have purchased several times before and will continue to buy this product. Fast delivery and great price.
Posted by Kristine on 12th Dec 2017
Really happy with the diffuser oil and the speedyness of the delivery once ordered.