Fragrance OIL DIFFUSER for CAR & SMALL SPACES - 10 ml / 0.3 fl oz | Closet, Linen Cupboard, Toilet, Home AIR FRESHENER
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 15 - 29 and get 5% off
- Buy 30 - 49 and get 10% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 15% off
- Buy 100 - 500 and get 20% off
Create a relaxing atmosphere & harmony for your car, truck, small spaces at home, holiday, parties, celebrations or workplace with our long lasting top-shelf oil diffusers hand poured by ARNIVAL!
Perfect gift idea, wedding bomboniere, favour for religious ceremonies or great for refreshment, relaxation, romance, festivals, functions, weddings, events and for any occasion!
Our hand poured fragrant oil diffusers are great for your car or indoor use in your linen cupboard, closet, toilet and other enclosed places to keep them smelling fresh!
AUSTRALIAN OWNED AND MADE FROM PREMIUM QUALITY INGREDIENTS
Choose from 93 fragrances! View Available Fragrances
Gloss black, copper, gold and pink colours available in our other listing.
1x Oil Diffuser (bullet style glass base with shell + sealing cap + wooden top + stylish tie cord) - Filled with your chosen concentrated fragrance oil
Easy to use
No fire hazard
Size & Volume:
7 cm long x 3 cm wide (2.8 x 1.2 inches)
10 ml (0.3 fl oz)
Around 3 months and more depending on usage
- Oil diffusers offer an attractive alternative to scented candles in situations where an open flame is not desired or permitted. The fragrant oil soaks into the wooden top that provides a superior scent throw for the diffuser, allowing the subtle scent to disperse into the surrounding air. This hand poured fragrant oil diffuser is a must-have decorative aromatic air freshener accessory to keep your car, truck, small spaces at home, work and other environments smelling great.
- We fill the jar with your chosen favourite fragrance oil and on request we can also blend 2 different fragrances to make a unique scent.
- We use the highest quality fragrance oils that are a complex mixture of fragrance materials. Some fragrance oils due to the nature of their raw materials may have discolouration, which is normal.
- All of our fragrance oils are manufactured in Australia.
- None of our fragrance oils are tested on animals.
- Our fragrances comply with the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards.
- All of our fragrances undergo a triple-check quality assurance program before we sell them to you. We take the time to test each batch of fragrance in finished products to ensure quality and scent throw.
- Our fragrances are PREMIUM GRADE; not the diluted, cheap grades sold by many companies.
- Our clear glass bottle holds approximately 10ml and is 30mm in width and 70mm in length. It has a chic gloss colour outer shell and comes with a plastic sealing plug/cap, stylish screw on wood top and an adjustable contrast black & metallic colour string to finish it off. This oil diffuser is a great addition to any diffuser range.
- Hand poured in Australia by ARNIVAL
- View Available Fragrances or use the dropdown menu of the 'Scent' option/variation to see the note description of a scent!
- The product photos are for illustration only. The actual colour of the fragrance oil depends on the chosen scent and some fragrance oils may have slight discolouration, which is normal. In the 'Colour' option/variation you are able to select the colour of your bullet oil diffuser.
- The release time depends on usage. The stated time is an approximate estimate.
- The fragrance oils are formulations of our Australian fragrance oil manufacturer and are not part of and have no association with any other product of the same or similar name. The designer 'Type' fragrance oils are only interpretations of the original genuine designer fragrances. Our advertised fragrances are NOT designer perfumes. They are fragrance oils used in our products and intended for making candles, soaps, diffuser oils and other products. Please do not confuse these versions with the originals. Arnival has no affiliation with the designers nor the manufacturers of the originals, who own the name trademarks and copyrights. The designer 'Type' name is to describe the character of the particular scent, not to confuse or mislead the customer or infringe on the manufacturer/designer's name and trademark.
Directions on how to use the bullet oil diffuser
> Carefully remove the wood top and the plastic stopper cap.
> Place the wood top back onto your jar. Ensure that it is tightened properly!
> Tip the bottle upside down for a few seconds. This will allow the oil to soak into the wood top. Let the top absorb the oil and repeat as needed, but do not over soak it! The fragrance will evaporate into the air.
> Hang it in your car, wardrobe and small spaces at home or work.
> When hanging in the car, make sure that the diffuser is kept out of direct sunlight because exposure can damage the product. For optimal scent throw, place your car diffuser close to or in front of your air vent so that the air can circulate the fragrance throughout your car. You can also hang it off your indicator or other place or sit it in a cup in a safe area. DO NOT USE WHERE DRIVER’S VISIBILITY OR VIEW OF INSTRUMENTS MAY BE OBSCURED.
> Use caution when handling the diffuser.
> Make sure that the wood top is tightened and the bottle is hanging upright at all times, to avoid accidental leakage and spillage causing damage to your surfaces.
> Avoid prolonged contact with high temperatures.
> Place your diffuser in an area with good air circulation if possible.
> By turning the bottle you can control the intensity of the scent. For more fragrance, tip the diffuser more often but do not over soak it!
> If you find the fragrance to be too strong for your space, do not flip the bottle often. If you turn often, the fragrance oil will evaporate faster.
> The setup is now complete. Enjoy!
Handling and safety information on care and use of diffusers
* Do not swallow/ingest.
* Keep out of reach of children and pets.
* Do not use on skin - irritation may occur.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* Care should be taken not to spill the liquid on any surface. Do not allow liquid to come into contact with textiles or finished surfaces. It may damage some surfaces if it comes into prolonged contact. If spillage occurs, wipe away residues and spills immediately with a damp cloth.
* Keep away from wood and plastic surfaces. Do not spill on painted or porous surfaces.
* Do not light the liquid.
* Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat and open flame. Store in a cool, dark place.
Please note: The accessories and decorations in the pictures are not included in the sale, unless specified otherwise. The colour may slightly differ from the one shown in the photo to ensure uniqueness. The photos speak for themselves, however in some cases the actual colour of the product can be different from the one shown in the picture due to the setting of your computer display’s appearance or camera lighting & quality.