FRAGRANCE & ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER + 3 FREE SPONGES | Car Air Vent Freshener, Aromatherapy
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 15 - 29 and get 5% off
- Buy 30 - 49 and get 10% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 15% off
- Buy 100 - 500 and get 20% off
Create a relaxing atmosphere & harmony for your car, truck, small spaces at home, holiday, parties, celebrations or workplace with our long lasting top-shelf oil diffusers supplied by ARNIVAL!
Perfect gift idea, wedding bomboniere, favour for religious ceremonies or great for refreshment, relaxation, romance, festivals, functions, weddings, events and for any occasion!
Our oil diffusers are great for your car or indoor use in your linen cupboard, closet, toilet and other enclosed places to keep them smelling fresh!
AUSTRALIAN OWNED AND SUPPLIED BY ARNIVAL
Choose from 3 colours! View available colours in the dropdown menu of the Colour option/variation.
Fragrance oils, essential oils and gift packaged oil diffusers can be found in our other listings.
1x Oil Diffuser (aluminium metal stick with clip) - Supplied with 3 complimentary sponge fibre sticks
Easy to use
Easily removable sponge inside the stick
Just swap the sponge out for a different scent
Fits any car air vent and can be clipped onto anything
No fire hazard
8.2 cm x 1.3 cm diameter x 2.9 cm long clip (3.2 x 0.5 x 1.1 inches)
7.3 cm x 0.7 cm diameter sponge (2.9 x 0.3 in)
Depends on the quality and potency of your oil and how often you apply it until the 3 sponges wear out.
You can control the scent release by adjusting/rotating the rotary switch.
- Oil diffusers offer an attractive alternative to scented candles in situations where an open flame is not desired or permitted. The fragrant oil soaks into the sponge fibre stick that provides a superior scent throw for the diffuser, allowing the subtle scent to disperse into the surrounding air. This oil diffuser is a must-have decorative aromatic air freshener accessory to keep your car, truck, small spaces at home, work and other environments smelling great.
- We supply the fragrance and essential oils separately.
- We sell the highest quality fragrance oils that are a complex mixture of fragrance materials. Some fragrance oils due to the nature of their raw materials may have discolouration, which is normal.
- All of our fragrance oils are manufactured in Australia.
- None of our fragrance oils are tested on animals.
- Our fragrances comply with the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards.
- All of our fragrances undergo a triple-check quality assurance program before we sell them to you. We take the time to test each batch of fragrance in finished products to ensure quality and scent throw.
- Our fragrances are PREMIUM GRADE; not the diluted, cheap grades sold by many companies.
- Our clip stick oil diffuser is made from aluminium alloy metal and is 82mm long and 13mm in diameter. It has a removable rotary switch at each end and is completed with a 29mm long clip. It comes with 3 sponge fibre sticks to finish it off. This oil diffuser is a great addition to any diffuser range.
- Supplied by ARNIVAL in Australia.
- View available colours in the dropdown menu of the 'Colour' option/variation!
- The product photos are for illustration only.
- The release time depends on usage and oil quality.
- The fragrance oils are formulations of our Australian fragrance oil manufacturer and are not part of and have no association with any other product of the same or similar name. The designer 'Type' fragrance oils are only interpretations of the original genuine designer fragrances. Our advertised fragrances are NOT designer perfumes. They are fragrance oils used in our products and intended for making candles, soaps, diffuser oils and other products. Please do not confuse these versions with the originals. Arnival has no affiliation with the designers nor the manufacturers of the originals, who own the name trademarks and copyrights. The designer 'Type' name is to describe the character of the particular scent, not to confuse or mislead the customer or infringe on the manufacturer/designer's name and trademark.
Directions on how to use the clip stick oil diffuser
> Open the metal stick by rotating the rotary switch with the dots and pull it out. Put the sponge fibre stick in it.
> Apply a few drops of oil onto the sponge. Let the sponge absorb the oil and repeat as needed, but do not over soak it! The fragrance will evaporate into the air.
> If you desire a different fragrance, just swap the sponge out.
> Clip it onto your car air vent, fan; or place it in your wardrobe and small spaces at home or work.
> When placing in the car, make sure that the diffuser is kept out of direct sunlight because exposure can damage the product. For optimal scent throw, place your car diffuser directly on your air vent so that the air can circulate the fragrance throughout your car. You can also place it in a cup in a safe area. DO NOT USE WHERE DRIVER’S VISIBILITY OR VIEW OF INSTRUMENTS MAY BE OBSCURED.
> Use caution when handling the diffuser.
> Make sure that you do not over soak the sponge, to avoid accidental leakage and spillage causing damage to your surfaces.
> Avoid prolonged contact with high temperatures.
> Place your diffuser in an area with good air circulation if possible.
> You control the intensity of the scent by rotating the rotary switch with the dots. Also, for more fragrance, apply the oil more often but do not over soak the sponge!
> If you find the fragrance to be too strong for your space, apply the oil less often and adjust the rotary switch to minimal release.
> You can reuse the same sponge again and can also wash it in warm soapy water for use with a different oil.
> The setup is now complete. Enjoy!
Handling and safety information on care and use of diffusers
* Do not swallow/ingest.
* Keep out of reach of children and pets.
* Do not use on skin - irritation may occur.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* Care should be taken not to spill the liquid on any surface. Do not allow liquid to come into contact with textiles or finished surfaces. It may damage some surfaces if it comes into prolonged contact. If spillage occurs, wipe away residues and spills immediately with a damp cloth.
* Keep away from wood and plastic surfaces. Do not spill on painted or porous surfaces.
* Do not light the liquid.
* Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat and open flame. Store in a cool, dark place.
Please note: The accessories and decorations in the pictures are not included in the sale, unless specified otherwise. The colour may slightly differ from the one shown in the photo to ensure uniqueness. The photos speak for themselves, however in some cases the actual colour of the product can be different from the one shown in the picture due to the setting of your computer display’s appearance or camera lighting & quality.