Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 15 - 29 and get 5% off
- Buy 30 - 49 and get 10% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 15% off
- Buy 100 - 500 and get 20% off
Create a relaxing atmosphere & harmony for your home, holiday, parties, celebrations or workplace with our handmade top-shelf oil burners!
Perfect gift idea, wedding bomboniere, favour for religious ceremonies or great for refreshment, relaxation, romance, festivals, functions, weddings, events and for any occasion!
Our sophisticated hand crafted ceramic oil burners are perfect for scented wax melts, fragrant oils and essential oils for aromatherapy, indoor and outdoor use!
AUSTRALIAN OWNED AND SUPPLIED BY ARNIVAL
Choose from 2 colours in 2 finishes! View available types in the dropdown menu of the Colour & Finish option/variation.
Fragranced soy wax melts, tealights, fragrance oils and essential oils are available in our other listings!
1x Round Ceramic Oil Burner (wax tart melter/melt warmer) in a box
Easy to use
Stylish & unique homeware
Approximate Size & Weight:
11 cm high x 13 cm wide x 8.3 cm deep (4.3 x 5.1 x 3.3 inches)
500 g (17.6 ounces)
Bowl: 6.6 cm (2.6 inches) in diameter, 26 ml (0.9 fl oz) maximum liquid capacity
Scented wax melts, fragrance oils and essential oils
- This handmade oil burner is a must-have decorative aromatic air freshener accessory to keep home and work environments smelling great.
- This burner is elegant in feel and design, creating a relaxing undertone for any room. Available in black or white colour in matt or gloss/glazed finish.
- It features a stylish round shape design with round cutouts at the front and back. It is completed with a round bowl and a small slot for a tealight, to keep it in place.
- The burner's quality finish provides protection from residue of wax melts and oils. Rinse it under hot water to remove traces of wax and oils, to avoid cross-contamination.
- Supplied by ARNIVAL
- Use the dropdown menu of the 'Colour & Finish' option/variation to see the available types!
- The product photos are for illustration only. The actual colour of the burner varies from batch to batch to ensure individuality. Due to the hand crafting of this unique product, there are slight variations between burners. Please consider this when purchasing.
Directions on how to use wax melts with an oil burner (warmer)
> Break the melt off as required.
> Place the piece of melt into the top of the tart warmer/burner and heat the wax with an unscented tealight candle that is placed underneath the bowl/dish. The wax will gently melt and the scent will diffuse through the environment.
> Do not add water and use caution when moving the burner, to avoid injuries and damage to the surface.
> To prevent accidental unwanted marks on your surfaces and tables, we recommend placing your burner on a glass/ceramic tray, plate or coaster.
> Place your burner in a high traffic area with good air circulation or near the door. The fragrance will evaporate into the air.
> The wax does not evaporate, so you will need to discard it once the scent has gone. You can either pour it out while still melted or you can let it set and slide it out from the burner later. If you find it difficult to remove the set wax, place it in your fridge for few hours. The wax will shrink and slide out easily.
> A new chunk of wax can be added to your burner as desired. Feel free to experiment and mix & match different scents for a better experience!
Directions on how to use fragrance oils and essential oils with an oil burner (melter)
> Fill the bowl/dish with water and add a few drops of fragrance oil or essential oil.
> The liquid will slowly evaporate and the scent will diffuse through the environment.
> Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting.
> Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
> Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
> Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
Handling and Safety Information on care and use of candles, scent bars and oils
To prevent fire, hazard and injury:
* Burn candle within sight.
* Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
* Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
* Never leave a burning candle unattended.
* Container may become hot.
* To avoid accidental unwanted marks on your surfaces and tables, we recommend placing your candle on a glass/ceramic tray, plate or coaster.
* Use caution when moving the candle, to avoid injuries and damage to the surface.
* Do not swallow/ingest.
* Keep out of reach of children and pets.
* Do not use on skin - irritation may occur.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* Care should be taken not to spill the melted wax on any surface. Do not allow melted wax to come into contact with textiles or finished surfaces. It may damage some surfaces if it comes into prolonged contact. If spillage occurs, wipe away residues and spills immediately with a damp cloth.
* Keep away from wood and plastic surfaces. Do not spill on painted or porous surfaces.
* Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat and open flame. Store in a cool, dark place.
Please note: The accessories and decorations in the pictures are not included in the sale, unless specified otherwise. The colour may slightly differ from the one shown in the photo to ensure uniqueness. The photos speak for themselves, however in some cases the actual colour of the product can be different from the one shown in the picture due to the setting of your computer display’s appearance or camera lighting & quality.